Beer Soap Bar
Designer: Bridlewood Soaps
• A luxurious, all-natural, handmade soap!
• This bar makes a fabulous gift for ladies or gents who love beer or for people who just love a soft, full-lather soap to suds up with!
• Beer contains proteins, vitamins, and minerals that are softening, nourishing, and soothing on the skin!
• This soap has an earthy, citrus scent - with a subtle hint of lavender (it doesn't smell like beer!)
• Each bar is approximately 160g
Ingredients: Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Ale Beer, Water, Sodium Hydroxide (Lye), Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
• These soaps are handmade so colours and shapes may vary from batch to batch!
Bridlewood Soaps makes high-quality, handmade, all-natural, cold-pressed soaps, skin care, and body care. Their products are made with plant oils, are kind to the environment (as they contain no detergents, fillers, phosphates, or sulphates), have a high glycerin content, and are never tested on animals. Made in Orangeville, Ontario.