Charcoal Face Mask - Detox
Designer: Bridlewood Soaps
• An extremely detoxifying clay face mask!
• Being one of the most absorbent substances on Earth, activated charcoal will draw excess oils, toxins, pollutants, and bacteria out of your pores
• Thyme extract will kill germs and prevent inflammation thanks to its strong antibacterial, cleansing, and astringent properties
• This face mask is most suitable for oily or acne-prone skin
• Each bottle contains 2oz of product
Ingredients: Activated Charcoal, Bentonite, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract
How to Use:
• Pour 1-2 teaspoons of clay powder into a bowl and add enough liquid (of your choice) to form a thin paste.
• Apply the paste to your face (or body) using a finger or a face mask brush and leave on for 10-20 minutes - until the clay is ALMOST dry.
• Remove the mask with a warm, damp face cloth and followup with your usual skin care and moisturizer. (We recommend using an older face cloth as the mask may stain!)
Bridlewood Soaps makes high-quality, handmade, all-natural, cold-pressed soaps, skin care, and body care. Their products are made with plant oils, are kind to the environment (as they contain no detergents, fillers, phosphates, or sulphates), have a high glycerin content, and are never tested on animals. Made in Orangeville, Ontario.