New Shop Rules
Welcome Back! We are so happy you are here. 😊
Please read through our Shop Rules to make sure we all have the absolute best Flock experience:
Our restricted capacity is 4 customers With our new limited capacity and wanting to let as many people safely shop w/ us as possible, we kindly ask you to keep your visit to 30 minutes or less. We also ask that you please have accompanying non-shoppers wait for you outside (maybe they need a coffee?).
- Private Shopping Appointments Need more than 30 minutes to find what you're looking for OR would you like to have the shop to yourself? Great! We have daily private shopping appointments available to be booked on our website.
- Curbside Pickup Please call (613) 695-0834 and wait at the stool to the left of the door. We will place your purchase on the stool. Please do not block the entry/exit.
Holding Items for Customers We are no longer able to put items on hold. It’s been a difficult year for our designers and we want as many of their pieces on the floor as possible. Thanks for understanding!
- Returns/Exchanges Have an easy exchange or online return? We can do that in-store for you! For more complicated situations (multiple exchanges or returns, or if there is another issue) please email us so we can arrange this for you ahead of time. Please complete the return/exchange of any items purchased during the last shutdown by June 30 at the latest.
- Washroom In order to reduce transmission of COVID, our washroom remains for staff only.
- Cash We are currently not accepting cash. Thank you for your understanding!
- Credit Cards While happy for any sale (Yay! Thank you! You are the best!), credit card fees heavily impact our business. If you have the option to pay by debit, we would love and appreciate it!
- Be kind to us, we’re fragile. 💕 It goes without saying that the last year has impacted everyone and that includes us too. The ups and downs & closures as well as the general stress of the pandemic and of working with the public has all taken its toll. We’re always trying our best so please be understanding and kind to staff and fellow customers.
Thank you for shopping with us! We are grateful you’ve chosen to support our small business. We could not have made it through this without you.
Bridget & Christina