Avocado Charcoal Soap Bar
Designer: Bridlewood Soaps
• A luxurious, all-natural, handmade soap!
• Activated charcoal will draw out impurities, excess oils, and toxins from your skin (making this soap perfect for both the face and the body!)
• High percentage of avocado oil makes this extremely nourishing for the skin
• Goat's milk provides this soap with moisture and a smooth, luxurious lather
• Each bar is approximately 170g
Ingredients: Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Water, Goat Milk, Sodium Hydroxide, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Activated Charcoal, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil.
• Charcoal is easy to wash away but it will get everywhere if left on a countertop, tub, or sink ledge - so be sure to have some good dish soap on hand for clean up!
• We recommend using a darker wash cloth when using this particular soap (because of the charcoal!)
• These soaps are handmade so colours and shapes may vary from batch to batch!
Bridlewood Soaps makes high-quality, handmade, all-natural, cold-pressed soaps, skin care, and body care. Their products are made with plant oils, are kind to the environment (as they contain no detergents, fillers, phosphates, or sulphates), have a high glycerin content, and are never tested on animals. Made in Orangeville, Ontario.