Cedar Soap Bar
Designer: Bridlewood Soaps
• A luxurious, all-natural, handmade soap!
• This bar smells like a cedar forest
• Rich and creamy Cambrian blue clay purifies the skin, regulates salt metabolism, reduces pore size, and promotes cellular regeneration
• Each bar is approximately 160g
Ingredients: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Water, Sodium Hydroxide (Lye), Juniperus Virginiana (Cedarwood) Oil, Thuya occidentalis (Cedar) Leaf Oil, Lilite (Cambrian Blue Clay)
• These soaps are handmade so colours and shapes may vary from batch to batch!
Bridlewood Soaps makes high-quality, handmade, all-natural, cold-pressed soaps, skin care, and body care. Their products are made with plant oils, are kind to the environment (as they contain no detergents, fillers, phosphates, or sulphates), have a high glycerin content, and are never tested on animals. Made in Orangeville, Ontario.