Green Tea Shampoo Bar
Designer: Bridlewood Soaps
• A luxurious, all-natural, handmade shampoo bar!
• Peppermint oil will leave your scalp feeling refreshed and tingly - and it's said to promote hair growth too, which is an added bonus!
• Crisp, invigorating, minty smell
• Each bar is approximately 170g
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Water, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Sodime Hydroxide (Lye), Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed Oil), Argania Spinsosa (Argan Oil), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Eujcalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Oil, Camellia Leaf Extract
• Create a lather in your hands and focus the shampoo on your roots • Rinse thoroughly • Bonus if you follow up with a vinegar rinse to make your hair shine and to get rid of tangles (the vinegar smell disappears once hair is dry!)
• This bar is great for those with shorter hair - but long-haired individuals can use it too! We just caution you that your hair will go through an adjustment period if you've been using a synthetic shampoo (that strips hair of its natural oils). Your hair may look/feel greasy/heavy for some time until it learns that it does not need to produce so much oil anymore!